The Best Marketing Data
Leverage DPD’s powerful consumer data to learn more about your customers, drive new business, and deliver intelligent interactions across all channels.
DPD Consumer Database
DPD’s U.S. Consume marketing database covers over 300 million individuals and 126 million households. With the freshest data compiled from hundreds of public and proprietary sources, DPD has thousands of powerful data points to help marketers reach their targeting goals, including demographics, purchasing habits, lifestyles, interests and attitudes.
- Consumer demographics (e.g. age, gender, marital status, children and income)
- Life event triggers (e.g. new parents, new homeowners, and new movers)
- Automotive data that provides insight into the vehicles consumers have in their garages and the likelihood of households to purchase a vehicle
- Highly predictive financial segments, such as summarized credit statistics, based on Experian's national consumer credit file aggregated at an area level
- Purchase data that gives insight into past purchases and also predicts future buys across dozens of product categories
- Consumer decision-making styles and preferred marketing communication channels
- Attitudinal and behavioral data (e.g. interests, hobbies and brand preferences)
- Lifestyle segmentation data (19 overarching groups and 71 underlying types)
- Business information on millions of U.S. firms including ownership data
- Technology attributes which provide vivid detail into the use and adoption of devices and even social media platforms
- Political personas that predict liberal to conservative and everything in between, even social attitudes and opinions
Quickly and easily create approved marketing lists for customer acquisition, retention, and cross-sell campaigns.
When it comes to building a marketing list, DPD’s List Builder delivers the highest quality consumer and business marketing lists. Our comprehensive data filtering and advanced search criteria will help you market faster and sell smarter. Our automated statistical and predictive modeling allow for better segmentation, targeting, and selection of contacts for marketing campaign communications.
Having deep insight into customer and prospect behaviors, characteristics and spending patterns is a great way to pursue untapped new business opportunities.
DPD Marketing Analytics offers the ability to fine-tune targeting strategies and seek model customers using our industry leading commercial database.
Your marketing campaigns will have deeper insights, and your tactics, channels and strategies will yield maximum returns. We combine your data with our data to open a world of possibilities:
- Receive in-depth profiles of current customers — Combine DPD’s business marketing and credit data with your internal customer data to identify your customers’ key characteristics, across your portfolio
- Better understand your customers — Build propensity-to-buy models using firmographic and trade credit attributes, fully customized based on your current customers and prior marketing campaigns
- Reach look-alike customers — Apply customer profiles and propensity model criteria to DPD’s
- Database to reach more potential customers
- Locate prospects — Identify your target prospects geographically via heat maps and provide details on the top locations for new customers
- Improve upsell and cross-sell results — Strengthen targeting and marketing strategies within your customer portfolio and identify and focus on those key accounts to ensure existing customers purchase all appropriate products